Bellvicks Global Aid Initiative (BGAI) A.K.A The Hope Nation is a Unique None Governmental Organisation with the resolve to provide sound techniques and approaches in finding solutions to the continuous humanitarian needs that spans across the globe, especially withing the boundaries of the African continent.
- To Encourage, inspire, aid and empower the children to achieve education, vocational skills and personal development, to have a choice to determine their own future.
- To distribute free medical aid, health care sensitization and primary health facilities to rural communities especially in the area of humanitarian health crises.
- To associate, assist, struggle and canvas for relief for victims of natural, ecological, war, violence and any other societal malice victims.
- To periodical organise capacity and skills acquisition training workshops. Aimed at impacting and engaging the populace by providing hands-on, practical and theoretical skills in specific business modules, to enable them succeed in today’s competitive business environment and multiply wealth creation opportunities.
- To host dignitaries, celebrities and notable societal personalities on a weekly television and radio show (The Revolution Show). Aimed at inspiring both the in-studio and on-air audience on the necessary resilient attitude, disciplines and habits that are required for harnessing individual potentials and actualizing personal purpose.
- To facilitate periodic training and motivational conferences for youths of various communities, to inspire in them to make positive and sustainable humanitarian impacts in their communities.